Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Wilderness Weekend




We didn't have to go far to enjoy a few hiking adventures this weekend.  We are SO blessed with amazing places to visit nearby.  While on our first outing, Ben decided it would be good to have a "field journal" with him, which he remembered the next time.  Both kids stopped frequently to record their discoveries.  I recorded my own observations with my camera.  Funny, I seem to have gotten preoccupied with my two favorite "wild things".  They were so much fun to watch!  Lots more photo treasures here.  Click on slideshow to see them close up.

2 comments:

A Thinker said...

I see you made it to Lebanon! Did you have a good time? Looks like it! Great photos.

Tracy P. said...

We did! It's not everyone who can make it to Lebanon and back in one weekend! ;-) It was great.