Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Comments Welcome!

You know, at the top of my blog I wrote that we'd love to have you stop in and visit us here. I forgot to tell you that the way that we enjoy your company is when you click on "comments" at the bottom of the post and actually say hello or something. (Or tell me that you laughed so hard you snorted at Benjamin's nose comment, or something like that.) You don't have to register or anything. Just click where it says anonymous, type your comment (however brief!)and then let me know who you are by signing your name after your comment.

Meanwhile, I haven't been able to top my most recent pictures, but we have a fun celebration this weekend. Stop by again in a few days for a picture or two of the festivities. There's somebody who hasn't shown up in the scrapbook yet, and it's high time!

5 comments:

Tracy P. said...

Yes, that's it! Actually, it looks like you can also click on "other" and sign your name there after you comment, if you prefer that to the anonymous route. Either way, I'll be glad to see that you were here!

Anonymous said...

I thought I had to have the username and password to comment, very detrimental to me participating in something. I'm glad you told me to check anonymous.

Love,

your favorite sister

Tracy P. said...

Whew, I'm glad we got THAT cleared up!

And now people can see that if you comment, I'll respond, so it's really like having a little visit in cyberspace. :-)

MaryD said...

I'm gonna guess your hubby is next to appear... he does have a bday in this part of the year doesn't he? And what about your next-to-bald nephew in town for the moment?

Tracy P. said...

You guessed it! So here he is.

Yes that next to bald nephew will be stopping through again tomorrow, and the kids are looking forward to it. I'll remember to get the camera out this time.